few video Clips of Kanye in London and A thought.(Seen the videos @ Realtalkny.net)
I can understand KanYe in a sense. Something he has worked so hard 4 ends up to be a source of his misery. Man, that's why I like KanYe he's a star yet he seems so real just like he's a commoner. I don't really view ppl as celebrity I just respect the profession they take up and what they do with it is what amazes me and not in the sense of making money entirely. One thing I always ask myself is do I really wanna be rich?? or maybe famous?? The only thing I wanna be is able do what I feel like and live life how I see it. Im not gonna lie my perception on life, love, and happiness have seem to change dramatically since the last 2 months. I worked hard on a relationship I have been in for a long time for it to end in a way seemed obvious after it was over. I took some steps up in achieving my goals yeah, but I would have tOOK even more if I wasnt focused on a relationship that wasnt gonna last. But this thought aint about love so lets get off that its more about life. Sometimes it feel like you living to slow or your just living to fast.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you can tell through his lyrics...his performances that he is hurting, that he is lonley. I feel for him....Kanye West is the best out there to me..and i dont think he desrves to be so lonely...
Post a Comment