Sunday, November 9, 2008

Is Something wrong with being Childish???


I am told that alot and mostly by the females I am or were close to.
Is that maybe why we were close??? Don't knw but it doesn't really
matter. I do admit I believe I'm childish in a sense. I like to have
fun and play around sometimes, and when I'm hurt my reaction to what
has hurt me maybe childish as well. Alright!! If I fall and hurt
myself I'm not gonna curse the ground now!!! What I should've said
was when my feelings are hurt and I don't get my way, sometimes I
respond childishly. Being childish is a good thing, atleast I believe
so. It shows your really alive and not just ran by everyone elses
thoughts or opinions. If I worked on a paper and I knw I put my all
into it and I get a B- that's bull and I would protest it. Or how
about a relationship, 115% dedication to it for a real long time only
to end it for something pity and untrue, ofcourse I'm going to act
childish. It's because I really care. Now don't get it twisted. This
not a thought made thru heartbreak, those where just two examples.
What's youR take on being childish??


Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nuthin worng with being childish..the only crime that i see with that is not knowing when or where to display it. I can be childish myself..i love it because it keeps my inner child alive, so whn i have kids of my own i can relate to them better then parents who cry down on ppl who keep in touch with it