skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, April 25, 2009
All Time Low=Weightless
I have there 1st Album and it pretty good 2 me wanna the second when it drops
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TweeT TweeT!
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
Labels
a great man once said
(18)
a thought
(46)
anime
(11)
ant soho
(4)
art
(37)
bad chicks
(42)
baq shots
(3)
Car Freshner Chains
(9)
dancehall lover
(91)
ent
(53)
food
(1)
Kanye west
(38)
kid cudi
(29)
lil wayne
(22)
music/video
(171)
party pics
(3)
pervy stuff
(62)
Photos
(35)
porn
(8)
random
(182)
Red Light Green Light
(24)
rihanna
(12)
super duper flyy
(158)
waynehead tha pOpstar
(21)
When I gRow Up Iwanna Be Just Like
(2)
you should
(5)
Favs!
Hypebeast
Trend Land - Fashion & Trends Blogzine
Home of the Vain
LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.
Nikola Tamindzic
New York Fashion Week, Emerging Designers
LOL Porn
The FADER
HIPSTER RUNOFF
Mad Decent
DancehallReggae.com Presents...
POPPORN.COM - Fresh adult news, hot adult stars like Stoya and jessica drake, porn reviews by topless chicks!
Diana Scheunemann
Hit the Spilff......
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(673)
►
May
(154)
▼
April
(212)
ummm Ms Twitch, Your Hot!!
Hottest in tHe Hood
Eminem 3AM
Yum Yum
Hell Yeah!!!
Gwannnn Andy!!!
M.I.A= Bang
Fucker You!!!
Lil Wayne=Brand New Money
Baq Shot time Gal aH Baq Shot Time
The Fray=Never Say Never
Kyle Andrews=Sushi
This Thing is Huge!
goT Milk??? Nah buT they dO
When Dancehall Did Nice Nice(Its still Nice now)
mY lil Bro Endorsn tha sloGan " You tHa Shit, Then...
I wanT cHicken!!
BAd Bad Bad!!
Vybz Kartel= Baby
Some Stuff fRm S magazine
Bobby V + Movado= hands oN me Remix
Damn Son!!
What Can You Do wiTh 1 Dollar?? Lots!!!!!!!!
HopeFully I can Throw a Party that haS Similiar At...
Halloween 2 Trailer
Louie Anime!!! Awesome!!
Use Dnt abuse
yeah I pretty Much ImA
Like a Reese's ButterCup, Theres nO wRong waY 2 ea...
Tiny Dancing Werewolf
Lacoste Red Collection
tHa Biggest dance iN tHa UK
Little Boots- New in Town
R Kelly + Oj tHa Juiceman= Superman High
I Just joined Twitter iN tHa Beginning oF this Mon...
A Lil Look in2 Tha Dancehall real Quick
Is This wHy I obsess oVer Photography?? I like Tak...
Some Beautiful ShoTs fRm Photographer Nikola Tamin...
High Guy Cudi
This is wHo Lil Wayne got his Flow fRm
Nice Kicks.What are They???
Just Thinkin, If There was Such a Thing as Green G...
This Tat is pure Genius!!!
The Constellations= Love is A murder
Fabolous- Birthday Sex Remix
Im Havin Ideas 4 a Bday Cake
LoL
Perspective Cubes bY Pierre Hardy
BeatBoxin @ it's Finest
Elephant Man= Sweep Tha Floor/Valley of Death
Big Girls Need Dagger 2, BuT Im not handin it...
Elephant Man- Bless We More
Kurt Cobain
I Like Dominoes, But I dnt like Chocolate
Weezy Speaks oN New Album
Nike Air Digs
Record label tHat does porn 2?? Cool!!!!
CeCe has really been oN poinT these dayz with fits
Let Me Twitter Dat!
Kid Cudi+ Black Eyed Peas=Boom Boom Pow
I said 2 mYself tha only way Im puttn Contacts in ...
Dee aNd Ricky Lego Belts
All Time Low=Weightless
Dude!!! Is that Your Mom??
O No!!! My new Designer Sunglasses are meltin!! Tr...
Randomly Selected Looks frm Lookbook.nu
weezy oN tha view
Vybz Kartel=Virginity
adidas Originals by Originals Jeremy Scott 2009 Fa...
NYLON Magazine May 2009 Nike Dunk Spread + Behind ...
Flight oF Concords= Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros
Izza Kizza= Im The Izza Kizza
Pete rePPn 4 tHa new Cult
TruTv's take on tha daggerin iN Dancehall
TV's FW 09 Preview
Julian Louie FW 09 Collection
You Usually Get roaches aNd oTher pest wHen u Leav...
Groupie Status: RiRi waLkn oN the beacH
Not biG fan oF paintins like That, Unless they loo...
they Should make This 4 Pum Pum lipS.....
This Is what I call Art!!!
Kartel/ Di Genius=Careful
Google Style Business Card
Bus iT oPen Bones!!
whats more Fruity??
B.a.t
Kanye+Young Jeezy= Amazing
Michael Jackson oN her Toes Ballerina Hit me Doggy...
Major Lazer = Hold tHe Line
ummmmmmmm nakeD Lady Alphabet
Great Promo 4 Toilet Paper.........
Shawty looKn like a Gum Drop! lOl
Asics aRe fuckn tuFF!
MC Lars= Hipster Girl
Kiss My Ass So What!
Peter Vs Chicken Saga
These aRe tYpe sexy no??
K as in N Karl
This is Kinda tuFF, Fashematics
Blak Ryno= Work Hard Everyday
Jah Vinchi- Watch Ya Frens
Lil Wayne+Kevin Rudolf= Spit
Tekken 6 Trailer
Matt&Kim= Lessons Learned
This Ellie is Kinda Freaky
KanYe West- Wheely Shit
Black aNd Pink Air Yeezys
Oliver Zahm Shows us tHis Wicked cool Painting
angels & Demons Trailer
Gaga's Crazy Style and her Viva la vida cover
Groupie Status: RiRi oN tha MJ SWag
I Love the perspectiVe on these Photos
Overdesigncreation Premium Label
The Relaspe Album Cover
Kid Cudi= daps and Pounds
Tha Pervy Poem
Lmao!!
Major Lazer= Zumbi
Movado=dem Alone
No Excuses Now, how can u Miss???
Nike Sportswear Air Trainer 1 QK “Linen”
Im Kinda A Big Deal= KanYe+ Clipse
This Is What I call Multi taskn..........
A Pic Of Lady gaga I seen tHat i Liked.....
Lil something I jotted dWn tHa other day
BumBaa!!!!!!!!!
DH ThrowBaq= Vybz Kartel "Please"
Damn B, Im faT compared 2 this
►
March
(110)
►
February
(78)
►
January
(119)
►
2008
(142)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(84)
►
October
(26)
About Me
waYneHeaD tHa pOpsTaR
Tastemaker, in other words your Tongue.....
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment