Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let's Show tHa ppL wHat I Can dO...

LeMMe Say this FRm Now, Nothin is New under tHa Sun, nuttin but I have things I would like 2 share with anybody who views his blog, My personal style and lil trends i might pop off. Let's Start with my signature Ronald McDonald's(Red Keds):

Photobucket
Once again im not the first 2 put this on but its a big part off my style. And not since 2day but posted 2day and that goes with the other things i'll be sharing.


Next up Wearing a Car Air Freshener as a chain:
Photobucket
I seen this on a street fashion blog im noT gonna front, but watch what ima do with it.

And last buT not least Jeans Jackets:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had that particular 1 for about a year and i hope 2 cope some more.(Notice how I rock it under the bubble jacket, Great layering. lol)

I haven't just gotten into clothes, I haven't just got some style, Been had these things, ever since i was a yungin lol

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we'll be lookin oUt 4 you mister pOpstar sir!!!

Anonymous said...

i love ur style...im watchin u